1. This policy sets out the returns policy for goods or services purchased through the online store operated by Lemonage Wigs.
2. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, and it must be in the original packaging. For hygiene reasons we ask that you use the wig liner provided in the box when trying your wig on.
3. The wig must not have be worn or styled this includes brushing. Item's must be free of cigarette, perfume & other odours and must not be contaminated with makeup.
4. Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations, if you change your mind about a purchase you have made within 14 working days after the date of delivery, you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price for the goods or services you wish to return. The original postage and packaging charges will be deducted from refund. You will not be entitled to a refund of the cost you incur in returning the item to us.
5. Our standard returns policy entitles you to a full refund of the purchase price minus postage and packaging charges if you change your mind (i.e. the goods or services provided are not faulty or were not described properly) within 14 working days.
6. If the item you purchased was faulty or did not work properly, or you think the item was not as described in the item description, please contact us first before requesting a refund as we may be able to resolve your problem to your satisfaction..
7. Once your return is received and inspected we'll contact you to let you know whether your refund will be processed or not, and credit your original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
8. If you haven't received a refund yet where we have told you we have issued one, please check your bank account or card statement to make sure it hasn't been received and then contact your bank as some banks or card companies take a number of days to credit your account.
9. If an item you purchased was purchased with a discount voucher, then we will only refund the amount that you paid (and not the amount the item was listed for).