LIFE SPAN OF MY WIG
* This will depend on how you look after your wig. Never wear you wig or hairpiece in bed! Did you purchase recommended aftercare products?
* When a wig is cared for correctly it will generally last beyond what is the recommended life span
Synthetic wigs and hairpieces: This type of wig can last from 4 – 6 months or up to 1 year, depending on aftercare and environment.
Human Hair wigs and hairpieces: This type of wig can last for up to 6 months to 1 year or even longer - depending on after acre and environment.
Some suppliers have recently changed their life span of their human hair wigs to 6 months from what use to be a year.
It is always good to have a spare wig in case of an emergency, or back up plan.
SHOULD I WEAR A WIG CAP?
* If you are a first time wig wearer you may ponder on the idea of a wig cap. It’s a mixed bag……some people love them, some people don’t. At Lemonade Wigs we personally are not fans of nylon wig stocking’s, that look like a pop sock, we prefer BAMBOO WIG LINERS. Through years of listening to clients and their thoughts on comfort and staying fresh all day under your wig, you just can’t get better than Bamboo.
* WHY BAMBOO …….Its antibacterial, keeps you odor free and feeling fresh. Highly sweat absorbent (pulls moisture from skin for evaporation – moisture wicking) keeps you dry. Powerfully insulating – keeps you cooler in summer and warmer in winter.
* We do suggest using a nylon wig liner for hygiene reasons when trying you wig on (provided in your wig box).
* The best way to know if you need a wig liner is to probably just try it and see if it works for you. Everyone is different!